|Add your Tender free|
Tender for Implementing a Project of Cleaning, Gardening and Handling.
- Category: Libya Tenders
- Created: Saturday, 18 March 2017 22:04
Tenders Committee of Zawia Oil Refining Company announces public tender for implementing a project for cleaning, gardening, handling and pest control for all industrial and administrative sites as well as housing city and buildings of the company.
All specialized national and foreign companies that comply with the legal requirements and have the efficiency and desire to implement the project should receive the Tender Documents from the tenders committee, public administration building, Zawia Oil Refining Company during office hours from Sunday, 19.03.2017 to Sunday 26.03.2017 according to the following:
Withdrawal of the tender brochure during the official working hours from 09.00 hrs to 13.30 hrs except Friday and Saturday against payment of (1500 LYD) one thousand five hundred Libyan dinars, non-refundable.
A letter authorizing the person who will receive the brochure to be stamped by the bidder.
The offers must be submitted during the official working hours from 09.00 hrs to 13.30 hrs except Fridays and Saturdays.
Offers must be submitted in three (3) envelopes sealed with red wax in accordance with the conditions specified; to write on each envelope bidder's name and tender's name, as follows:
The first envelope containing the technical offer and priced commercial offer (original + copy)
The second envelope containing the technical offer and non-priced commercial offer (original + copy)
The third envelope containing the primary deposit for (LD.5000) five thousand Libyan dinars by a certified check in the name of Zawia Oil Refining Company.
Bidder must attach with the offer a file containing the following documents:
- Memorandum of Association, official extract from the Commercial Register, valid license for practicing the activity, proof of registration in Chamber of Commerce, valid certificate proving payment of tax.
- Statement of financial status of the company; the closing balance sheet for the last three years and accounts certified and stamped by a certified auditor to be submitted.
- List of the work currently undertaken by the company and previous experience in the implementation of similar jobs supported with official certificates from the owners.
- The organizational structure of the company with a list of career and specialized technical cadre.
- Address of the main company and its subsidiaries in Libya, phone numbers, fax, website and emails.
Validity of offers must be (90) days from the date of the last day for submitting offers.
Offers must be submitted to the tenders committee, public administration building Zawia Oil Refining Company not later than 12.00 hrs on Monday (10/04/2017).
A date will be fixed for opening the envelopes of priced offers which are accepted technically in the presence of representatives of the companies.
Winner will provide a guarantee for good performance for (10%) of the contract value within thirty days from the date of notification to accept the offer.
Tender brochure includes the conditions, scope of work, specifications, bill of quantities and other necessary information.
For any questions, please call the Tender Committee at the address listed below:
The deadline for the purchase of Tender brochure is on Sunday, 26.03.2017.
The deadline for submitting offers is on Monday, 10.04.2017.
If illegible, please contact:
Direct Fax & Tel. No . 218-23-7628670
Company's Tel. 218-21-3610539/42