|Add your Tender free|
Arabian Gulf Oil Co, Announcement of General Tender.
- Category: Libya Tenders
- Created: Thursday, 16 February 2017 14:36
Tenders Sub Committee of Arab Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) announces project for engineering study of the electricity network of Sarir/Masala/Maged fields (K-47).
The consultancy services are divided in two main sections which must be executed as follows:
- Studying and evaluating energy distribution equipments
- Preparing offer for executing the project (engineering designs, supply and installation) for seven voltage stations 33 KV including communication, monitoring and control system.
AGOCO desires to execute engineering consultancy services for inspecting and evaluating the performance of the existing electrical network equipments and to prepare brochure for technical specifications of the proposed projects for stations of voltage 33/11/33 KV at Maged/Masala/Sarir (efficiency and quality of electrical energy is not required) as well as design, preparation of scope of work and management of all tender's stage for the project of supply and installation of seven voltage stations 33 KV at the same sites. It is necessary that the consultancy company must have excellent record and experiences in projects covering design, construction of electrical energy stations, electrical protection systems and mechanical control for providing variety of services at the required level including projects management services and all necessary engineering specializations.
All the specialized and interested companies that desire to participate in the tender should know that withdrawal of the Tender Documents is during the period from 15.02.2017 until 16.03.2017 from 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs in the main building at the company's headquarters, Alkich, Benghazi, third floor, office No. 343 by direct delivery to delegates without financial amount.
The following documents must be submitted (to be approved by the Libyan embassy in case of companies that are not registered in Libya):-
- The delegate must have authorization for the withdrawal of Tender Documents issued by an official document from the bidder.
- The participant should bring evidence of the specialization and previous experience supported with documents as evidence
- A copy of valid license for practicing the activity
- A copy of extract from the commercial registration and financial file
- A copy of valid certificate of the Chamber of Commerce registration
- Valid certificate proving payment of tax
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association
- A copy of the statute
- A copy of the partnership agreement if the firm is merged with another legal body to be certified by the competent local authorities or if the other party is in a foreign country, agreement must be accredited by the Libyan embassy
- Permission for practicing the activity should be from the competent minister for foreign companies
- To accept a field visit to the headquarters of bidder's company by the authorized representatives of Arab Gulf Oil Company for an overview of all material and human resources available.
The offer must be submitted in (3) separate envelopes sealed with red wax and stamped by the bidder stating the project name and the name of the participant on each envelope clearly: -
- The first envelope: - Contains a priced financial offer (original + copy)
- The second envelope: - Contains technical offer (original and copy); the validity of the offer should be for a period of three months from the closing date set in this announcement
- The third envelope: - Contains un-priced financial offer; offer will be rejected if it is priced; offer must include the financial terms and method of payment; compliance of the General Conditions of Contract of Arab Gulf Oil Company is a prerequisite for participation in the tender and to be submitted in (original + copy); the primary deposit must be enclosed.
Bidder at his own expense must provide primary deposit of 0.5% (half percent) of the tender value by certified check; the guarantee must be irrevocable, unconditional and enhanced by Libyan Bank of first class or through European bank of first class and the company must be informed through Libyan Foreign Bank in Tripoli or through the British Arab Commercial Bank in London and must be renewable automatically which must be submitted with offers; the text of this guarantee must be acceptable by AGOCO and returned to those who were not awarded.
Participant should provide guarantee for good performance in the case of award for an amount not less than 10% to be valid for one year from date of issuance of the certificate for the final completion of the work.
Offers should be submitted during office hours to Tenders Sub Committee at AGOCO headquarters, Alkich, Benghazi, latest at 13.00 hrs on 20.04.2017.
Any offer that does not comply with conditions will not be accepted and the lowest price is not the only measure for award. AGOCO has right to cancel the tender without stating reasons and will not bear any expenses due cancellation.
For any queries, please contact Secretariat of the Tenders Sub Committee on the following address: -
- Tender Sub Committee, Office No. (343) of the company's main headquarters, Alkich, Benghazi, Libya, P.O. Box: 263
- Fax: - 21861 2229006
- Tel: - 21861 2228931, internal – 3676/3744
- Mobile: 0913326337/09251098720
Notes: all correspondence must be addressed to the Chairman of the Tenders Sub Committee, Arab Gulf Oil Company.
Eng. Mustafa Hamed Aldinali