|Add your Tender free|
Extension of Tender Number T11/105/2016 For Supply of Different Laboratory Devices for Altair Fuel.
- Category: Libya Tenders
- Created: Thursday, 16 February 2017 14:26
Brega Oil Marketing Company announces extension of tender number T11/105/2016 for supply of different laboratory devices for Altair Fuel.
All the local specialized companies which their establishment contracts permit and which are technically and financially capable and desire to participate in this tender must submit the following documents:
First: Legal Documents.
- Establishment contract.
- Policy of the company.
- Valid Commercial Registration.
- Valid Chamber of Commerce registration certificate.
- Valid proof of tax payment certificate.
- License for practicing activity.
- The official address of the company, including phone numbers, fax, website and e-mail.
- With regard to accredited agents and distributors, a formal document for the agency must be submitted in addition to the above mentioned documents.
Second, financial documents
- the financial situation of the company during the last three years certified by an audit office including the capital of the company, its profits and sales volume.
- a letter of recommendation from the main bank in which the company is operating accounts emphasizing the safety of the banking operations of the company.
Third: Business Documents
- A detailed report that includes the company's commercial activity during the last three years
- Offers must be submitted in 3 closed envelopes and stamped with red wax as follows:
- The first envelope contains a priced commercial offer.
- The second envelope contains un-priced commercial offer and a deposit for the seriousness of participation for LD.3,000 (three thousand dinars) by a certified check or a bank letter of guarantee which is unconditional and irrevocable issued by one of the commercial banks operating in Libya and to be valid for 60 days from the date of offer's validity as well as the financial, legal and commercial documents of the company. The envelope must contain also the authorization form of transparency and anti-corruption after approval by bidder.
- The third envelope contains the technical offer and tender documents (brochure of conditions and specifications and bill of quantities); each page must be approved by bidder.
Please write on each envelope the contents and the name of the bidder and to be placed in one envelope, closed and sealed with red wax; to write only name and number of tender and to be addressed to the Committee for procurement, Brega Oil Marketing Company.
- The withdrawal of the tender documents including a booklet of general conditions, brochure of technical specifications and bill of quantities will be as from 08/01/2017 against payment of LD.200 (two hundred Libyan dinars), non-refundable, to the treasury of public administration of financial affairs at the company's location, Airport road, behind Tripoli oil depot.
- The bidder must sign each page of the tender documents.
- Validity of the offer should be for a period not less than 60 days from the date fixed for the submission of offers, to be renewable.
- In case bidder withdraws the offer prior to the opening of the envelopes or winner refrains from completion of contract arrangements, Brega Oil Marketing Company will have the right to confiscate the seriousness deposit for participation without warning or recourse to the courts.
- Brega Oil Marketing Company without giving reasons has the right to cancel the tender or to accept or reject any offer, even if it is the lowest.
- Winner must provide a final deposit (guarantee for good performance) worth 10% of the value of the final offer which was accepted within a period of not more than thirty days from the day following the date of notification of award.
- Offers must be submitted in Libyan dinars according to brochure of conditions.
- Any offer will be excluded in case of non-compliance with any of the conditions referred to above.
Offers must be submitted to the secretary of the Procurement Committee at its location in Tripoli, airport road, company's building, opposite Tripoli oil depot, latest at 14.00 hrs on 22.02.2017.
Approval of brochure of conditions by bidder means acceptance of all conditions.
For inquiries, please contact direct phone: 0213632342 or through operator: 0214803010/14 and 2203501/5 internal 14404/5/6 or fax 0213622496,