ACYA-RBS International MBA Scholarship
- Category: Libya Scholarships
- Created: Wednesday, 15 March 2017 17:41
The Australia-China Youth Association (ACYA) and The Renmin University of China Business School (RBS) are proud to announce that applications for the ACYA-RBS International MBA Scholarship are now open!
The Scholarship will provide an ACYA member with a full-tuition scholarship over the 2-year degree. You can learn more about the scholarship by reading the Australia-China Perspectives Blog interview with the scholarship’s inaugural recipient, Shaun Harkness.
Through applying for this scholarship, applicants will also be considered for government and city based scholarships on offer at RUC. RBS International MBA students also have the opportunity to undertake exchange with multiple other prestigious universities around the world!
Candidates will be evaluated on previous academic performance, professional experiences and interview feedback. Successful candidates will be required to take the GRE or GMAT standardised test in April 2017 (GRE DI: 3735 Renmin U China School Business). Eligibility requirements are:
- Two years or longer of relevant work experience
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score (can be submitted after selection, GMAT preferred)
- Non-Chinese citizenship
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria and how the program will benefit you
- An up to date resume
- Completed application form
- A completed IMBA Scholarship form
- A copy of bachelor or higher degree certificates
- A copy of official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- A copy of your passport main page
- Four recent passport photos (can be submitted at a later date)
Renmin University of China
Established in 1937 Renmin University of China is one of the most prestigious universities in China, and is particularly renowned for its work across humanities and social sciences.
Its School of Business was founded in 1950 and it is highly regarded by the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Education and their International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program has European Quality Improvement System and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation.
The RBS International MBA program provides students with the unique opportunity to study international business and management in the international market that is China. Students are also able to utilise Renmin University of China’s facilities and RBS opportunities within the IMBA, such as the MBA Business mentor program and specialisation in Chinese or International Business practices.
Duration: 2 years
Program must be taken full-time.
Expected Start – Graduation: September 2017 – June 2017
Location: Renmin University of China, Beijing, China
Amount: Full Tuition scholarship (Accommodation and living expenses not included)
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.acya.org.au/education/scholarships/acya-ruc-imba-scholarship/