Aconex takes project management solution to the shores of Tripoli
- Category: Libya Projects
- Created: Saturday, 18 February 2017 23:04
Project name: Tripoli International Airport | Industry: Aviation & PortProject size: US$2.1 billion | Location: Tripoli, Libya
The new Tripoli International Airport included construction of two 162,000-square-meter terminals and a car park accommodating 4,400 vehicles. The airport has a capacity of six million passengers per year.
- Large, multi-faceted project.
- Hundreds of project team members located in several countries.
- Thousands of documents exchanged between team members.
- Need to share information in real time from any location.
- Single, central platform for document management.
- Ability to manage complex exchange of documents, drawings and communications between team members.
- Instant access to the latest document versions.
- Permanent audit trail of all project decisions and actions.
- Local training worldwide and ease of use for faster system deployment and user adoption.
- Automated workflows for improved project team efficiency and productivity.
- Expedited review and approval processes.
- Full support of international supply chains.