|Add Job free|
SEGURA Consulting LLC (Chief of Party - Tunisia and Libya)
- Category: Libya Jobs
- Created: Thursday, 20 April 2017 19:51
SEGURA Consulting LLC is an international consulting firm, specializing in advisory services to public and private sector clients in emerging markets around the globe.
Combining the experience of senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds, the firm delivers high quality consulting and project implementation support to address the needs of government and business in developing countries.
SEGURA Consulting LLC is based in the Washington DC metropolitan area, with easy access to US Government agencies, international organizations, major research centers, think tanks and universities, as well as diplomatic and commercial delegations from all over the world.
Partners and Principal Associates of our firm come from some of the world’s most prestigious professional services organizations and international financial institutions. Our commitment is to provide “brand name” advisory services of the highest quality, with the agility and flexibility that contemporary realities demand.
We believe in professionalism, client service, fairness and integrity. We provide our clients with honest advice and dedicated support to jointly achieve effective results. We seek to develop long-term professional relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
SEGURA seeks a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated five-year USAID-funded Tunisia andLibya Monitoring and Evaluation Services (METAL) project. USAID/Tunisia requires technical support for the achievement of USAID/Tunisia’s Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) goal and development objectives (DOs) by assisting its efforts to gain and apply knowledge derived from monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) to inform its program and strategy decisions. This project will also help strengthen the capacity of USAID/Tunisia and some of its local partners in monitoring, evaluation, and knowledge management. USAID/Libya requires third-party monitoring and evaluation services as well as support in efforts to gain and apply knowledge derived from MEL to inform its program and strategy decisions.
The COP will provide overall programmatic and technical leadership and managerial oversight to the project. This includes guiding the strategic planning, designing and implementation of the project and managing donor and partner relationships. The COP will also ensure timely and cost-effective project implementation, reporting of activities, and will be responsible for all project deliverables to USAID.
- Provide overall project leadership, management oversight, and technical direction
- Serve as the key liaison with USAID, government counterparts, and local partners
- Manage and supervise the work of project personnel, consultants, and subcontractors, including technical implementation, finance, administration, training, and donor relations
- Design and lead technical activities and deliverables
- Ensure that all project assistance is technically sound and appropriate
- Lead implementation of the strategic, long-term programmatic vision of the project
- Oversee project work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Graduate degree in Business, Economics, Law, or in another relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience of progressive responsibility managing or implementing complex international development programs and projects, preferably in non-permissive, conflict-prone or post-conflict reconstruction environments.
- At least 8 years of experience in performance monitoring, evaluation, and/or data use for decision-making
- Strong leadership skills, as well as skills in facilitation, team building and coordination
- Demonstrated experience in building capacity of civil society organizations and government stakeholders
- Strong program and financial management skills
- In-depth knowledge of USAID regulations, systems, and procedures
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- French and/or Arabic skills preferred
- Experience in the region preferred
*Please indicate that you found this position on https://libyaninvestment.com/ in your application.