|Add Job free|
GIZ (Communication Expert (m/f) - EU Libya Health Systems Strengthening Programme (LHSS)
- Category: Libya Jobs
- Created: Thursday, 20 April 2017 19:20
Field of activity
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a state owned organisation. We work worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ International Services (InS) is an integral division of GIZ. We offer the experience, the regional and technical know-how of GIZ in the global market and provide international clients with expertise in terms of economic and result-oriented services.
The overall objective of the EU-LHSS programme is to improve efficiency, effectiveness and quality of health service delivery in Libya. The purpose of this action is to strengthen strategic planning, financing as well as management and quality of health service delivery through targeted reforms and pilot interventions.
- Advanced clinical degree and / or degree in Journalism, Communications, International Relations/Public Affairs, Journalism, Marketing, Political Science, Public Health or other related field;
- Proven writing and editing skills, with a strong command of English and an ability to convey complex ideas in a creative, clear, direct and lively style;
- Arabic language skills and/or working experience in Arabic countries would be a strong asset
- Ability to lead research efforts to identify and map intended audiences;
- Ability to translate M&E findings into communicable messages;
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal and team skills and demonstrated client orientation;
- Proven intellectual leadership and demonstrated understanding of the use of traditional and emerging media in support of policy reform processes desirable;
- Ability to leverage communication tools and methodologies (such as online monitoring, web analytics, surveys or other measurement tools) and to develop and analyze communications performance indicators desirable;
- Knowledge of the Libyan health care landscape at national and local level desirable.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years progressively responsible professional work experience in health care reporting, clinical/health care or health-related research, public information or communications;
- Proven experience in the field of strategic communication in post-conflict and transitional environments and/or in the context of reforms desirable;
- Prior experience in the media at international level desirable; and
- Experience in multi-stakeholder analysis / engagement and Knowledge Management desirable.
The intended start date is 15.5.2017. Due the project consists of two extensions, tentatively up to 550 days until 2019.
If we caught your interest, we are looking forward to your application until 28.04.2017.
+ 49(0) 6196 79- 3191
*Please indicate that you found this position on https://libyaninvestment.com/ in your application.