|Add Job free|
Trigyn (Information Technology Technician)
- Category: Libya Jobs
- Created: Thursday, 16 February 2017 15:50
|Job Title||:||Information Technology Technician|
|Job Length||:||4-6 months (contract)|
|Job Description||:||Job Description:
Candidate would be required to provide technical IT support including:
Tests all types of IT equipment, reports on the condition of the items received and conducts repair of faulty computer equipment as required;
• Determines whether a faulty part needs repair or replacement and prepares a technical report on all un-repairable items;
• Loads standard UN software configuration and applications on computers to be issued to the users;
• Assists in the assets control process and physical inventory of IT equipment;;
• Keeps repair record in respect of IT equipment including costs and maintenance history;
• Develops and implements preventive maintenance plans for the computer equipment in use throughout the mission;
• Assists in the set up and maintenance of LAN/WAN in mission, including network and, when necessary, telephone wiring, installation of sockets, preparation of patch cables, and testing of cables and sockets;
• Provides on-site technical support to the users in region and provides assistance in usage.
2. Must have at least 3 years working experience on this type of equipment, and have technical college certificate: Other IT industry certifications are a plus.
3. Must have a national driver's license for a light motor vehicle and be able to drive light motor vehicles including 4X4 off road vehicles with manual transmission.
4. Fluency in English, both written and oral, shall be necessary.