Libya Jobs Seekers
|Add your CV free|
IT SERVICE ENGINEER - - ANES
- Category: Libya Jobs Seekers
- Created: Friday, 21 April 2017 00:29
CV Refrence No. 4148Name: ANES - MANSUR
Date of Birth: 1987-11-18
Social Status: Single
• Proficient in Microsoft environment (Windows XP, 7, 8 and windows servers 2003).
• Excellent skills using MS Office and proficient in (Word, Access, PowerPoint).
• General knowledge of PC; Installing and maintaining computer hardware.
• Advanced English Courses from PTQI (Petroleum Training and Qualifying Institute) (2010-2012).
• PET Certificate June 2015.
• Acquired many skills of presentation and project documentation.
• Database administration
RimalGroup for Drugs and Medical Equipment
• Installation and maintenance of X-Ray digitizer and hardcopy printers.
(AGFA Healthcare Agent)
Title: Service Engineer / Sales Support
• Give system orientation training to new operators.
• Give Application training.
• Account manager, responsible for advertising and selling company products and consumables.
• Payment collection.
• Digitizers and printer system @ AGFA Academic center (Munich, Germany Nov 2012).
• Mobile X-Ray AGFA DX-D100 @ (Amman, Jordan Nov 2013).
Libyan Central Post Office
• Installing and maintaining computer network.
Internship Program (Oct 2009 – Jan 2010).
Title: IT Service Engineer.
Duty & Responsibilities:
• Installing windows operating system.
• Troubleshooting network.
Interests_Hobbies: Learning new sports; currently Kite surfing and snowboarding.