Arabian Gulf Oil ...General Tenders No. (MTC-19-20-21 \2016)
The Main Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company desires to release the following project:-
- For the construction of fire fighting vehicle shelter at messla field
- For the construction of the airport terminal building at messla field
- For supply and installation of the new fuel facility storage tanks and refueling station at messla field airport
All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in this tender, and have the efficiency, ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field, please be informed that tender documents shall be withdrawn during the period from: (Day: Monday, Corres. To: 14/11/2016 A.D To Day: Monday, Corres. To: 28/11/2016 A.D), (from: 12:00 P.M to: 14:00 P.M) through a direct delivery to their representatives who have to fill the attached receipt form to be brought later on the date of delivery,
- Prepare and submit by Email or a direct delivery the below listed documents (Requirements) to the Main Tender Committee (MTC) of AGOCO.
Bidding Requirements (Provided by all applicants)
- A copy of work license.(Valid)
- A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract .(Valid)
- A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce .(Valid) and financial file
- A proof of tax payment. (Valid).
- A copy of the decree of formation.
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
- Work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The applicant’s qualification and previous experience, supported with documents of the related field, including copies of the handing –over minutes of projects executed for the interested bodies.
- The participant, if accepted, shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company's headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to examine all his available material and human capabilities .
The Tender should be submitted through a direct delivery or by courier in (4) separated envelopes, closed with red sealing wax and with the stamp of the bidder, writing clearly the name of the project, the bid number and the name of the participating Body on each envelope.
- The first envelope should include a priced financial proposal (original + 1 copy)
- The second envelope should contain an un-priced financial proposal without price (original + 1 copy) (do not mention the price); otherwise, it will be rejected and has to contain the required financial conditions and the required method of payment, with the necessity to agree on all AGOCO general terms and conditions.
- The third envelope includes a technical proposal (original + 2 copies). As well as the validity of the proposal shall be three months at least from the closing date stated in this announcement. (Plus an electronic copy of the technical proposal ONLY).
- 4 The forth should contain a Bid Bond (a preliminarily guarantee in separate closed envelope).
The Contractor shall be at his own expense obtain and maintain for the Company a bid Bond in an amount equal 0.5% of the submitted proposal value Such Bond shall be established as an irrevocable, Certified cheque or unconditional and confirmed Letter of Guarantee or Stand-by Letter of Credit through a First Class Libyan bank or through a First Class European Bank confirmed and advised to the Company through Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB)-Tripoli, or through British Arab Commercial Bank (BACB)-London
- The validity of the bid bond should berenewed automatically.
- The Bid Bond is rewind to those who were not successful in the tender.
The proposals shall be submitted during the official working hours to the main Tender Committee at the Arabian Gulf Oil company Headquarter- Alkeish- Benghazi- B.O. box 263 the dead line is: (Time: 14:00 P.M Day Monday, corresponding to: 26/12/2016 A.D)
Any proposal not complying with the above mentioned procedures shall not be accepted, i.e. any offer which does not comply with such tender ,or not clearly reflects the ability of the bidder to execute the work in a required precision ,shall be ignored, and the lower prices shall not be the only standard for winning the bid.
The Arabian Gulf Oil Company has the right to cancel the tender without stating the causes, as well as the Arabian Gulf Oil Company shall not bear any expenses incurred by the participant after the tender cancellation, taking into account that all offers and the attached document submitted by the participant in this tender will be owned by the Arabian Gulf Oil Company,
For any inquiries, please, contact the main tender committee secretariat on the following address:
The Main Tender Committee–Office No.(4)-New building- The Company's main headquarter - Alkiesh- Benghazi – Libya - P.O.box:263
Tel. No.: 218-061—2228931-44 –Ext.: 3883
Note: All correspondence shall be addressed to the chairman of The Main Tender Committee of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company.