Tuesday, 17 July 2012 10:49
Job Vacancy (training specialist)
Tasks and responsibilities
• Providing the necessary training to users according to training plan (on-demand or in-need).
• processing necessary information for the purpose of training provided to departments of the company.
• Participating in the quest to search for training centers to provide necessary training courses.
• Participating in negotiations for a contractual training courses.
• Opening request files for training "session and selection of applications, registration of participants, follow-up, evaluation of training courses and bill payments."
• Liaising with all departments to identify the basic requirements necessary to gain access to various training courses.
• Transmission of information to the department for training personnel in order to maintain track of all courses offered to the staff of the company.
• Providing a list of training courses offered to departments and help them to find a new training courses when needed.
• Helping training centers to determine the appropriate formulas and the most accurate methods of teaching and training according to the needs of the company.
• Following up to the annual training plan
• The statistical analysis of card for the qualitative and quantitative performance of the training courses carried out with a view to constant improvement of the quality of training in the company.
• Education: Bachelor or Higher Diploma Management.
• Experience: at least three years.
• organization and rigor.
• a good listener in meetings.
• good guidance for the trainees.
• Fluency in English and able to use computer.
The required number and place of work:
Deadline is 07/31/2012