Wednesday, 30 May 2012 04:44
Company Name: IAC
Job required: Bookkeeper
A market leader in tires distribution is seeking a bookkeeper with prior experience, while candidates with experience within tires, equipment & materials field would be preferable
• University Degree;
• Proficiency in Arabic and English;
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience;
• Mature and independent personality;
1. Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
2. Recording sales receipts and deposit incoming cash and checks
3. Writing and recording checks to vendors and lenders
4. Reconciling bank accounts
5. Properly transferring money between accounts internally
6. Filing paper records to validate electronic data
7. Maintains historical records by filing documents.
8. Monitoring budget comparing to actual income and expenses
9. Financially keeps record of organization's assets and their accounting value
10. Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating transactions.
11. Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
12. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
These computer skills also needed:
• Send and receive email
• Keep an email inbox organized
• Use a word processing program like Microsoft Word
• Use a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel
• Keep computer files properly organized placing files in appropriate computer folders
Starting date: ASAP
How to apply: