Thursday, 29 March 2012 14:03
In the preparation framework of International Health Day on 05/04/2012, a meeting was held on 22/03/2012 to discuss the agenda of the Day programme which included:
- making sure that the celebration day is 5/4/2012.
- Agreeing on the Day’s motto in Libya and good health adds vitality to the elderly.
- Choosing the city of Azawia is the elderly-friendly city .
- Holding an exhibition for the childhood under the title “How I see my Grandfather”
- Honoring sample of the elderly of those who participate in making the revolution successful.
- Holding other three accompanied exhibitions: 1- children cartoons of how they see the elderly, 2- elderly drawings in different areas, and 3- manual and crafting works done by the elderly.