Sunday, 29 July 2012 16:03
Libyan Petroleum Institute
Fixed Assets and Consumed Belonging Committee in the Institute announces to sell the following consumed items: -
1. 4 Citroen cars
2. 7 Peugeot 406 cars
3. 1 Chevrolet car
4. 3 Mitsubishi transport cars
5. 1 IVECO transport car
6. 2 Toyota 14 passenger cars
7. 1 Mazda 323 car
Those who wish to participate in this auction should make their offers in sealed envelopes to Mr Mohamed Alahmar member of the Committee: -
The deadline is 02/08/2012 at 12:00noon.
1. the view of the on sale vehicle is on the official working hours from 10:00am to 1:00am in the Institute's head quarters in Almadina Asiyahia – Tripoli.
2. Applicant should provide preliminary insurance of 10% of the offer value. It should be deposited to the Institute bank account – Asalara - Andalus, attached to the deposit form and envelope. It is refundable in case auction is not won.
3. If the offer winner is withdrawn the preliminary insurance will not be returned.
4. Sale will be on the basis that all the cars are second-hand and therefore any action taken is based on that.
5. The auction winner should take out the sold items immediately payment and the Institute holds no responsibility after selling.