Wednesday, 18 July 2012 12:57
Libyan Petroleum Institute
Fixed Assets and Consumed Belonging Committee in the Institute announces to sell the following consumed items: -
1. 4 Citroen cars
2. 7 Peugeot 406 cars
3. 1 Chevrolet car
4. 3 Mitsubishi transport cars
5. 1 IVECO transport car
6. 2 Toyota 14 passenger cars
7. 1 Mazda 323 car
Those who wish to participate in this auction should make their offers in sealed envelopes to Mr Mohamed Alahmar member of the Committee: -
The deadline is 26/07/2012 at 12:00 noon.
1. Applicant should provide preliminary insurance of 10% of the offer value. It should be deposited to the Institute bank account – Asalara - Andalus, attached to the deposit form and envelope. It is refundable in case auction is not won.
2. Sale will be on the basis that all the cars are second-hand and therefore any action taken is based on that.
3. The auction winner should take out the sold items immediately payment and the Institute holds no responsibility after selling.